St. Joseph's School cordially invites you to this year's Art & Wine Event -
For Where your Treasure Is...
The night will feature some of the Tri-Cities finest wineries, microbreweries and catering. Please join us for our Dinner Auction on Saturday February 7, 2015 in Dillon Hall.
This year's event timeline for Friday February 6 and Saturday February 7 is as follows:
- Friday February 6
- 2:30-4pm - Silent Auction opens in the Parish Activity Center. This is open to anyone whether they have purchased a ticket to the event or not. However the silent auction does not close until Saturday evening at 6:00pm. To ensure that you receive the item you want, you must purchase a ticket and attend the event!
- Saturday February 7 -
- 4:30pm - Doors open, Silent Auction & Social Hour begin in the Parish Activity Center. There will be wine from our wineries and light hors d’oeuvres. Social hour music will be performed by DPN Music and the Cigar Tent will have cigars for sale by The Educated Cigar. This portion of the evening will end at 6:30 pm. Guests will then be ushered to Dillon Hall where the Dinner and Live auction will begin shortly thereafter.
- 6:05pm - Bronze Table Closes
- 6:15pm - Silver Table Closes
- 6:25pm - Gold Table & Mystery Tables Close
- 6:30pm - Guests move to Dillon Hall for dinner, Cigar Tent closes, Wineries Close
- 6:45pm - Guests are seated
- 6:50pm - Prayer and Greeting from Bishop Tyson
- 7:00pm - Giveaway and Last Call for Tuition Raffle
- 7:05pm - Raffle Drawing
- 7:10pm - Teacher introduction by Principal Seidel
- 7:15pm - Dinner is served, Live Auction Begins
- 9:00pm (approx)- Live auction ends
The Haight Family
Dr. Ello, Dr. Ello, & Dr. Mayuga